The question how to treat varicose veins on the legs of women in the home will always be relevant. Because women more often than men may experience varicose veins, regardless of age. In after time there is a tendency of occurrence of the disease in young girls. Therefore, it is important to start treatment to prevent the development of disease.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women
Symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women can be stable and permanent, but may occur from time to time and disappear for a while. It all depends on the type and severity of the disease. The main symptoms include.
- There is a feeling of heaviness in the legs, towards evening she felt more frequent fatigue from walking, may occur even during the day.
- An increasingly prominent blue veins in the legs, they seemed to swell, sometimes dark blue.
- The appearance of nodules on the legs, so there may be veins, they are visible as small nodules.
- Often there is swelling of the legs. In addition, swelling can appear in any area of feet and in several areas. They often appear in the legs, ankles, in the area of the foot.
- Frequently there are convulsions, the muscles contract painfully
- Due to the shortage of nutrients increases dry skin
- On the skin appear seal brown black
- Running disease leads to venous ulcers
It looks like varicose veins on the legs
Looks like varicose veins on the legs is not aesthetically pleasing, especially in advanced stages.
- In the initial stage only to see that expanded a couple wreath. It can sometimes be completely invisible.
- Then there are vascular asterisks, sometimes they create a pattern like a spider's web.
- If you do not take any measures, the disease progresses and then venous nodes swell even more and come out. Skin in the affected location darkens, loses elastic, becomes dense.
- With the development of the disease, sometimes there are cramps and burning sensation in swelling of the veins.
- When running severe and more evident clinical picture in the affected areas.
- The blood stagnates
- Made more frequent and intense pain
- Appear on the skin ulcers, dermatitis, eczema
- You experience itching, severe burning
- Appearing bubbles burst and bleed
- Develop blockage of blood vessels by blood clots, causing often appears thrombophlebitis
Causes of varicose veins on the legs in women
Despite the fact that the causes of varicose veins on the legs in women different often why the occurrence of the related factors.
- Genetic characteristics of the organism
- Congenital vascular anomalies
- Genetic predisposition
- Acquired disorders of blood vessels
The main causes of varicose veins on the legs in women
- From constant sedentary work or when you have a long time to stand
- From a sedentary lifestyle
- From the abuse of Smoking and alcohol
- Poor eating habits
- From diseases of the heart and blood vessels
- From a bad environment
- From leg injuries
- From frequent wearing tight clothing or high heels
- From chronic constipation
It is worth noting that problems with the veins can occur even in young twenty year old girls. In General, among women the varicose veins common to the greatest extent, what men.
How to treat varicose veins on the legs in women
Treatment of varicose veins on legs at home is divided on extent of disease
- The main treatment in the early stages of the disease when there are small edemas stop
- Subsidiary, comprehensive treatment when the disease is already running
- Preventive measures after surgery to pathology of the veins did not develop
In most cases, to get rid of varicose veins on the legs in women, treatment should be comprehensive, which in turn increases the efficiency of the treatment.
To strengthen the walls of blood vessels should:
- To take medication
- Take vitamins
- Change diet
- Use of external medicines
To improve blood flow in the veins should:
- To do exercises for varicose veins
- To wear compression underwear
- To do the exercises promote blood flow
To reduce the load on the leg veins need to:
- To get rid of excess weight
- To improve workflow, to make it more comfortable and less tiring for the feet
To strengthen the muscles in the lower leg area should:
- To change the way of life
- To do special exercises to strengthen the leg muscles
How to strengthen blood vessels in varicose veins
To strengthen the blood vessels with varicose veins use of drugs with the content of escin, diosmin. But, they should appoint only a doctor, it will determine the duration and amount of medication.
In conjunction with medical drugs, treatment of varicose veins at home folk remedies
Horse chestnut for varicose veins is very effective. Use it in the form of alcoholic tinctures. For its preparation you will need ethyl alcohol 500 ml. please note that its concentration was 50%. And still need about 50 g themselves flowers of horse chestnut. They need to pour alcohol and insist for two weeks. Not forgetting to shake the tincture daily. Then, it must strain and take before meals to 30 drops three times a day.
For tinctures need stinging nettle, about two tablespoons. They need to pour boiling water about 200 ml. and infuse for an hour.. then tincture filter and take three times daily of 60 ml throughout the month. Then you need to take a break for two weeks and, if necessary, repeat the treatment.
Cones need well dried, about two tablespoons. They need to pour hot water, about 200 ml. And boil for 10 minutes, then drain.
Take a tincture three times a day 100 ml.
It is worth considering that hops soothes, relaxes, so it's best taken before bed because it promotes a good and restful sleep.
For another variant of the tincture will fit teaspoon of cones they need a glass of boiling water, let stand for half an hour. And then drink it before meals.
Ginger with honey
You need to mix grated ginger 300 g and 1 kg of honey. take twice a day for one tablespoon for the entire month.
Ginger with aloe
You need to mix a little ginger with aloe juice 10 ml. to be taken 15 minutes before meals once a day.
What foods strengthen the walls of blood vessels with varicose veins
- Black currant
- Red beet
- Green tea
- Rhubarb spinach
Need to give up:
- Black tea
- Strong coffee
Treatment of varicose veins med medication includes the use of gels and ointments are intended to strengthen the blood vessels. In part strengthen veins ointments must be heparin, troxerutin and escin.
Alternatively, you can make compresses with Apple cider vinegar. For example, to moisten the cloth and apply to the affected area, then wrap with cellophane and wrap a warm scarf. With such a compress to soak for half an hour, lift the legs. It is also useful in varicose veins to wipe Apple cider vinegar on the affected areas, twice a day.
Do not forget that these tools outdoor applications only suitable if the skin does not have visible injuries.
How to improve blood flow to the legs
To improve blood flow in the legs is helpful to do exercises. For example, to rise 1 cm for socks and sweated to return to its original position. To do so you need three sets of 20 times in one approach. All replays must be 5.
To find the compression is better after consultation with a doctor, because there are 5 types of compression depending on the severity of the disease. This kind of lingerie can improve the blood flow in the veins, halt the progression of the disease and improve the effectiveness of treatment.
How to reduce the load on the veins vessels
This is especially true when you have a long time to stand, to walk, better to take breaks. You should also do weight loss, if it exceeds the norm, because the weight of the body affects the circulation in the legs.
How to strengthen the muscles of the lower leg with varicose veins
To strengthen the muscles of the lower leg when varicose veins useful all the exercises involving leg movement.
- Water aerobics
On the other hand with varicose veins of the prohibited activities associated with jumping and weight lifting
Definitely need to get rid of a sedentary lifestyle, to move, to avoid stagnation in the legs.
Treatment of varicose veins med drugs
Most medical drugs for the treatment of varicose veins can be divided into three main groups
- Drugs to restore normal blood circulation
- Drugs to prevent complications
- Drugs to relieve symptoms of pathology
In the treatment process, it is possible to combine different action of drugs
- Improving the tone of veins
- Blood thinners
- Protecting the blood vessels
The taking any medication you need to start, consult your doctor, in order not to harm yourself.
Ointment on the basis of heparin – help to get rid of blood clots and improve blood flow
Non-steroidal drugs prevent the occurrence of blood clots and relieve inflammation
Drugs from natural ingredients such as chestnut, butcher's broom. Have no side effects, strengthen blood vessels, relieve swelling and tired legs.
Treatment of varicose veins at home folk remedies
Treatment of varicose veins at home with folk remedies must necessarily be combined with medical drugs. Because one only herbs and other folk remedies varicose veins you can't escape. It is a kind of auxiliary treatment is designed to reduce the symptoms of varicose veins, making them less painful and pronounced.
Most often to treat varicose veins used bark, leaves, flowers, and fruits.
- Leaves, flowers, bark, fruits horse chestnut
- Inflorescence of white acacia
- The leaves of wormwood
- Willow bark
- Inflorescence of lilac
- Blossoms of celandine
- Grape leaves
For treatment using any of the above funds, in the form of tinctures. For its preparation will need two to four tablespoons of raw and half a liter of alcohol. Raw materials poured rubbing alcohol, insist two weeks in a dark place, strain and use for rubbing, compresses, lotions for the night.
Instead of alcohol you can use the same amount of boiling water and the mixture stayed on low heat for minutes a day. Then the broth is filtered and allowed to cool. Use the decoction can also to compress, lotions, rubbing, or baths for the feet. Some decoctions can be taken orally.
It is worth noting that the packs can't do if you have sores and allergic rashes.
What is not varicose veins in the legs
- Do heavy sports, lift weights
- Jump, do exercises rope
- To deal with hair removal, hydromassage
- Use a contrast shower, mud treatment
- Abortion, tattoos, soar feet
- Visit the baths, saunas, solariums
- The viagra of any drugs increases libido, arousal
- Can't do sports, where there is a large load on the legs, including Jogging
- Banned sweets, condiments, are all too fat, smoked, salty, spicy, canned food, soda